RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

✴ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #181) ✴



🌠 Happy Tuesday! 🌠 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Billionaires and Ballerinas
by Whitney G., Skye Warren, Katie de Long
Release Date: July 13th 2017
Pages: 189
Genres: Romance, Contemporary


BILLIONAIRES & BALLERINAS contains three scorching novellas about billionaires and the ballerinas who captivate them.

Sweet by Skye Warren: 

We shouldn't be together, but everything about him draws me. His intensity, his kindness.

And the way he looks in those custom tailored suits.

One night when he's outside my bedroom, I give him a sexy show. And in doing so, unlock pandora's box. The cost of my freedom may be the man I've come to love.

Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 by Whitney G.: 

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview--a college-intern interview, and everything f*****g changed...

Step Back by Katie De Long 

When Malia's career as a professional ballet dancer ended, she burned a lot of bridges and hurt a lot of people, including her childhood love Ben.

Now she's in the wrong place at the wrong time. What could be worse than ending up in your first love’s lap…while stripping at his brother's bachelor party?

GLAMOUR contains eight exclusive never-before-seen novellas that each have an HEA... because they all lived happily ever after.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


     

Ain’t He Precious? 
by Juliette Poe
Release Date: April 11th 2017 by Big Dog Books
Pages: 117
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads


Welcome to Whynot, North Carolina, population 3,872. It has one stoplight, one bar, and the one-and-only Trixie Mancinkus.

Eleven years ago, Trixie graduated Harvard Law, turned down a job offer from one of the most prestigious law firms in Boston, and headed home to Whynot to open her own firm. Not only did she leave behind the big city, but she also left her boyfriend of three years. And just so we’re clear… that would be me.

So what am I doing in Whynot at this very moment? It seems Trixie needs help with a legal case and for some insane reason, she called on me for assistance. I’ve been in town for five minutes, and I’m every bit as out of place as I feel. Trixie is all sweet, southern curves to my tailored suits and high-priced haircuts. It’s a culture clash of north versus south and about the only thing we have in common is our physical attraction to each other.

But I have a new motto since coming to Whynot: When life hands you lemons, all you need is a little sex and sweet tea to make things better.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


     

Thanks for stopping by! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D