RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

🌟My Top Most Anticipated book of 2017!🌟



HELLO EVERYONE!

After posting my Top Ten Books that I read in 2016, I thought I would compile a list of books that I'm most excited to read in the year ahead. Due to the large amount of books, I am only posting their cover/title, if you want to read the synopsis of a particular book then make sure to click under the Goodreads button underneath. I hope everyone has a good year! 💟

***In no particular order, here are my top more anticipated books of 2017.***


1. 


Stay
by A.L. Jackson


2. 


Full Package
by Lauren Blakely


3.


The Room Mate
by Kendall Ryan


4.


Long Way Home 
by Katie McGarry


5.


Running Mate
by Katie Ashley


6.


King's Cage
by Victoria Aveyard


7.


Royally Matched
by Emma Chase


8.


The Bastard Billionaire
by Jessica Lemmon


9.


The Hot One
by Lauren Blakely


10.


His Alone 
by Alexa Riley


11.


Irresistible In Love
by Bella Andre and Jennifer Skully


12.


Dating You / Hating You
by Christina Lauren


13.


A Sky Full of Stars 
by Samantha Chase


14.


The Disappearances
by Emily Bain Murphy


15.


The Lost Ones
by Sheena Kamal


16.


Marriage of Inconvenience
by Penny Reid


17.


Egomaniac
by Vi Keeland



That concludes my list, I am sure there are going to be so much more books in the year to come. If you want to read my other post of my Top Ten Books I read in 2016 click here


Thank for stopping by! 💞

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D