RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

☼Freebie Tuesday (Edition #117)☼


 Happy Tuesday! 

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 

*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Beloved 
by Corinne Michaels
Release Date: May 27th 2014
Series: The Belonging Duet #1, Salvation #1Pages: 391
Genres: Romance, Contemporary


Men suck. 

They break you. Leave you. Take everything until there’s nothing left. And frankly, I’m done allowing them to make me feel insignificant. So, forget men. I’ll just throw myself into my job, because at least that never fails me.

Jackson has other plans, though. I refuse to be impressed by his perfect body, the cute dimple on his cheek, or the rugged stubble on his face. Jackson Cole can be resisted.

But, I’m only fooling myself.

He’s going to wear me down. I can feel it. In the end he’ll prove that once again, I’m no one’s beloved.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

The Werewolf Cowboy 
by Krystal Shannan and Camryn Rhys
Release Date: January 26th 2016 by Moonbound Books
Series: Moonbound #1, VonBrandt Family #4
Pages: 160
Genres: Paranormal, Romance


There’s a new threat in town… and she’s sexier and more dangerous than this sheriff can handle. 

Small town sheriff, Allan VonBrandt, would like nothing more than to focus only on his work and not on the leggy and irresistible brunette who won’t take no for an answer. But when fate steps in and his inner wolf won’t refuse the magick pull she has on him, Allan must confront his animalistic desires–whether he wants to or not.

Reyna DuBois has never met a man–or wolf–she can’t tame, but Allan just might be the stubborn exception to the rule. Refusing to give up, Reyna enlists the help of her inner wolf to seduce the ever-reluctant sheriff, promising this particular cowboy the ride of his life.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D