RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

✎ Feature and Follow Friday (#69) ☼



Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

Question: What books are you most excited for in 2016? - Suggested by Alison Can Read.

Answer: There are a lot of books that I'm looking forward to reading some of them are: Steel Scars by Victoria, Big Rock by Lauren Blakely, The Siren by Kiera Cass, and many more. :)

***How about you?*** 






















~Let me know if you are a new follower, whether it's on Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin' or GFC. I will make sure to follow back!~ :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

OOh nice! I am actually curious for The Siren as well! Great picks!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anna said... Best Blogger Tips

Great picks, I'm also eager to read The Siren :D I hope the others are great as well! Happy reading
I'm an old follower
My FF post

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D