RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday (#49)


Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

Question: What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.

Answer: I live in a relatively big city, but Los Angeles is still the closest city to where I live.:) 


   

Whenever I'm in L.A. I love going to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood :) 










***What is the biggest city where you guys live? If you're a new follower, please let me know so i can follow back***  



















         

Thanks for stopping by! (:
                                                                                                                                 

14 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

OOh actual postcards! Nice! I want to see Disneyland some day! And even the Universal Studios out there too! Very nice!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't know why, but LA isn't among my 'must-see-cities'. Sure, I'd love to go, but there are other places I'd like to visit before that :)
Your pictures are beautiful, though, Jackie. Thanks for sharing.
Have a fantastic Friday.

Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

Tracy said... Best Blogger Tips

Lucky!! I'm hoping to go to Disneyland next summer on my way to Alaska (I'm a Disney World junkie)! New follower on Bloglovin and Twitter :)

Here's my F&F!

Njkinny said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh..I hope to visit LA someday..Disney land and universal studio would definitely be on my list when I visit! :)

New GFC follower..

Here is My FF

-Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

My cousin lives in LA and I'd like to go to visit her and to do all the tourist-y things. I live right outside of Philadelphia. New follower via bloglovin and I love your blog background.

~April @ Once Upon a Coffin

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I really want to go to California! I've never been but hoping to get out there someday soon (: LA is on my list to see!

Tina @ Pages of Comfort
My FF

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by Jessica! :D

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Lexxie Lin

Thanks Lexxie! :D

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Tracy

Thanks for stopping by Tracy, and for following :D

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Nikita Johri

Thanks for stopping by and for following :D

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@April Jackson

Thanks April! :D

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Tina Van Dyn Hoven

L.A. is always a fun place to visit. Thanks for stopping by!:D

Diane Lynch said... Best Blogger Tips

Great city!
I'm an existing follower.
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Diane Subsits Lynch

Thanks Diane! :D

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D