RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Follow and Feature Friday (#45)


Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

Question: Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you’d like to visit (a real place for this question).

Answer: Anna and the French Kiss for Paris and I See London for London(:  
      

Where would you guys like to visit? 

Please let me know if you're a new follower so I can follow back! :) Thanks for visiting. 




7 comments:

Krystianna said... Best Blogger Tips

Paris would be a really cool place to visit. I think I really want to visit England! (: I'm a bloglovin' follower!
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Vania said... Best Blogger Tips

Ohhh I'd go to Paris as well! Love Anna and the French Kiss! Following on bloglovin!

Vania - http://www.readinginthetardis.com/

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I picked Paris as well, for Anna and the French Kiss. Seems to be a popular one! New follower :)
My FF

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Lots of Anna and Paris today! Great picks!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I picked Paris for Anna :) I see you are counting down until Isla and the Happily Ever After too :) New follower, have a great weekend! My FF

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Paris seems to be very popular among the book bloggers. I chose Amsterdam from The Fault in Our Stars :)

New follower via GFC

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I love to go to Paris

By the way, I'm a new follower VIA GFC
Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D