RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#49)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Just Like the Movies

by 

***I haven't read any books by Kelly Fiore, but the synopsis of this book definitely caught my eye. What are you guys waiting to read?*** 

Thanks for stopping by! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pick. I like the sounds of this one.

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

LuxeBagLover said... Best Blogger Tips

This book sounds so good :))

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said... Best Blogger Tips

awww, this looks adorable!

Read. Write. Ramble. said... Best Blogger Tips

This book sounds really cute and fun! I'm a huge fan of contemporary books, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!
My WoW
-Rachel

NenaTH said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice pick!, it does sound fun!

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said... Best Blogger Tips

I have this one on my tbr too. I hope we both enjoy reading it!
My WoW

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D