RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (6)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Published August 14th 2012 by Atria Books


"What is that?" I asked, squinting at the vertical symbols. 
"It's Hebrew," Travis said with a nervous grin. 
"What does it mean?"
"It says, 'I belong to my beloved, and my beloved is mine.'"
My eyes darted to his. "You weren't happy with just one tattoo, you had to get two?"
"It's something I always said I would do when I met The One. I met you...I went and got the tats." (Beautiful Disaster 246) 






So far I'm loving this book (Sorry about teaser, it's longer than 2 sentences), but I can't wait to read what happens next :) Leave me a comment with your Teaser Tuesday or the link, and I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks!
                                                                                                                                 

3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Awww!! Such a sweet tease!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

ermehgad I love this book so much, cant wait for you to start the next one!

thanks for stopping by :))

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice Tease! I have this on my TBR list. Can't wait to start reading it.

My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D