RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (1)





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser

                        The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa 



"Kiss me," I whispered, and saw his eyebrows arc in surprise. "Just once more," I pleaded, "and I promise it will be the last time. I'll be able to forget you after that." 





Leave a comment with your teaser :D Thanks! 


4 comments:

JezzebellJC said... Best Blogger Tips

I finished this one not too long ago. You chose a great spot to tease! I really need to get The Iron Queen now. Thank you so much for stopping by my TT. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

Natasha said... Best Blogger Tips

I've seen this series around for a while but haven't really gave it much thought. I'll have to check them out soon. Also, the covers are great!

Here's my TT!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jaclyn Canada

So far the series is great! They are :) Thanks for stopping by.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jaclyn Canada

The books are great, I can't wait to read the next book :) Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D